+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

Re: SIGN UP HERE if you'd like to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops proje

StinkyDog will do 10
    AND...
    StinkyCheese will do 10 too!!

2. Re: SIGN UP HERE if you'd like to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops proje

Nancy, can you post a link, so I have some idea before I sign up. Thanks!

Re: SIGN UP HERE if you'd like to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops proje

Sign me up fro 10. Be sure to let us know as it gets closer if you need more

I'll make 30.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Sign me up for 10 Nancy... maybe more later
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Here's a link to some of last year's notecards:

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=troops
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

7. Re: SIGN UP HERE if you'd like to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops proje

I can make 10!
    Traci

Put me down for 10 too.......I take it that more than one layer is OK as long as finished size is correct and not folded? Thanks for doing this!
    Dee

I would be interested in doing 20.
    shelley

10. Re: SIGN UP HERE if you'd like to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops proje

Sign me up for 20 please.
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread