+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

Re: UPDATED 7/24 SIGN UP HERE to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops projec

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Now I see you said they don't have to be Patriotic, I would like to join in. I will make 10 notecards for this fantastic cause. I'll do flowers since they are for the hospital where everyone loves to receive flowers
    yes! me too. i thought i couldn't do the Patriotic ones but i can certainly make notecards! I'll do 10.

I'll take the last 10 cards. Guess I logged back on after vacation at the right time.

Ok, looks like Kirsty got the last spot. You can let me know if you want to have some extras on hand.

Kathy

Re: UPDATED 7/25 SIGN UP HERE to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops projec

Kathy -- I'd love to have you help as well if you don't mind! Every year they make more blankets than they expect -- so I'm sure we can use those cards! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I'll take the last 10 cards. Guess I logged back on after vacation at the right time.

Ok, looks like Kirsty got the last spot. You can let me know if you want to have some extras on hand.

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    Kathy -- I'd love to have you help as well if you don't mind! Every year they make more blankets than they expect -- so I'm sure we can use those cards! Thank you!
    Okey dokey, I'm still in.

Kathy

Re: UPDATED 7/25 SIGN UP HERE to make notecard for the Blankets for the Troops projec

Nancy, my cards are on their way to you. They'll probably reach you by Saturday or Monday at the latest. I'll post a picture of my contribution in the gallery in a bit.
    Amy

Need advice from my American friends, please.....
    I am making my notecards for the troops. I am wondering would there be any symbols or colours which would be offensive to U.S. troops?- say like if I used white stars on a red background, instead of the blue background (like in the U.S. flag), or if I did blue stripes instead of red. I am not putting flags on my cards, just using red white and blue papers- but it suddenly struck me that I might be "doing it wrong" since i am an Aussie and have no clue!

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Need advice from my American friends, please.....
    I am making my notecards for the troops. I am wondering would there be any symbols or colours which would be offensive to U.S. troops?- say like if I used white stars on a red background, instead of the blue background (like in the U.S. flag), or if I did blue stripes instead of red. I am not putting flags on my cards, just using red white and blue papers- but it suddenly struck me that I might be "doing it wrong" since i am an Aussie and have no clue!

Thanks Cindi, you know, in my head, I was thinking- does one of them mean "Yankee" or something? and I remember someone here telling me they were not a "damn yankee".
    Ok I have 10 made. I will try to get them in the mail this weekend, Nancy
    Sarah

Hi all! Mailed mine out today........
    Dee

just uploaded a picture to the gallery. Not a lot of stamping, but plenty of red, white and blue. they are on their way Nancy.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread