+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

1. Re: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

I'd love to see a group pic of them all .
    The Shackretary

2. Re: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

I'm a little slow on the draw, but mine are finally on their way!! They're not my fanciest work, but they're nice and meet all the requirements!! Hope you like them!!
    Traci

3. Re: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

Mine should be reaching you anytime now. I posted a picture of them in our gallery.

Re: UPDATED 8/21 received notecards for the Blankets for the Troops project

Hi Ladies! Holy cow! I have such an amazing stack of love and support in a very special box that is collecting your notecards! Hoping to have the last of them next week -- then I'll take a picture of all of them! You guys are the best!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

can't wait to see them all!

I'm a bit slow here, but I got mine in the mail to you yesterday, Nancy. I forgot to take a pic, so if you take a group photo that will be great! I got carried away and made 15 instead of the 10 I said I'd make. Thanks for including us in your project. I had fun making them

Oh, and I got rid of all my eyelets and eyelet setters at the last yard sale, so I improvised. I think my amendment will work out fine. Sorry about the little glitch there.

Mine are in the mail too. I'm sorry I'm getting them to you so close to deadline, but I couldn't myself to do anything creative this past month. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a fantastic project.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains

sent mine off a couple days ago they should be arriving soon!
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

September 11th -- how appropriate -- I received the last of the notecards in the mail today! Ladies, you inspire me. Not only are the notecards themselves gorgeous, but the love and heart that you guys all poured into this project humbles me. I will get a picture of them all up as soon as I can. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I love you guys!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread