+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this heat

1. These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this heat

Charlie captured all 4 hummingbirds on the feeder at once.
    The Shackretary

2. Re: These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this

Amazing picture Sherri. I have a hard time capturing one ... they are so fast! Must be your syrup is better than mine Great picture!
    Teresa

Re: These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this

great pic!! way to go Charlie!!

Re: These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this

i can't believe he got all four at once!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

that's excellent!

Wow! That's amazing!!

Great pic! What photographer that Charlie is!

8. Re: These are not "really" my pets but I am feeding them lots of sugar water in this

I love hummingbirds!!!!! What a great picture!
    Traci

great picture!!!

That is a wonderful shot!
    They are the cutest little things!
    I really think your hummingbirds are even smaller than the ones we have up here in the northeast!
    When I got home there was a package from our son-in-law's parents with a hummingbird feeder in it!
    Enjoy!
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread