+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My first washer necklace!

My first washer necklace!

I couldn't resist having a try at one of these. I finished this one last night.
    The washer part was easy, it was putting on the fastener that almost drove me crazy! There must be a knack to it as it took me quite a while - and a broken finger nail too.
    Here's a pic.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: My first washer necklace!

Very nice! I like the shades of blue. Looks like jewelry making is in your future!
    Amy

3. Re: My first washer necklace!

It turned out great!

4. Re: My first washer necklace!

It came out great! I've made a couple, and I have a bunch of washers ready to go, just need to find the time!

5. Re: My first washer necklace!

I still haven't bought ANY of this tho I keep promising (so I can actually USE all the AI I had to have!!) Anyway, what jewelry stuff do I need to buy. I can understand the washer & the cording but what else?? Do I need something fancy to attach the wire to the washer? Do I just buy a set of closures?

6. Re: My first washer necklace!

Love it Chris!! After awhile the ends will come together much easier. It took me awhile too. Now I am making TONS.

I may even put myself in a craft show Oct 2nd. I am waiting to hear more about where it is but i may try it. I've never sold anything in a craft show but i bet it would be fun!!!

Are you going to make more?
    The Shackretary

Terrific job Chris!
    Where are the directions?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Love it Chris!! After awhile the ends will come together much easier. It took me awhile too. Now I am making TONS.

I may even put myself in a craft show Oct 2nd. I am waiting to hear more about where it is but i may try it. I've never sold anything in a craft show but i bet it would be fun!!!

Are you going to make more?
    I'm not sure how many more I will make - but if it really does get easier with practice, then I will probably make some as "stocking stuffers" for my daughters and granddaughter.
    I need to go back to the hardware section and get a couple of different sizes of washers. I'm wearing the one I made today and it feels so light - I'd like something a bit heavier so it will hang straight.
    Good luck with the craft show idea Sherri! Yours all look great but you will need a lot!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Very pretty!
    shelley

Very cool!!!
    Jennifer Middleton

+ Reply to Thread