+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you send me this image?

1. Did you send me this image?

Have I told you about my grand daughters success in passing her A level exams.
    Tonight's session in my craft room was a labour of love, to make her a congratulatory card.
    It is not the type of card I would usually make, but like all young girls she loves a bit of sparkle and bling. She would be embarrassed if I made something too sentimental,as she is sure to want to show it to her friends.
    I did not think I would have an image that would be suitable, but God Bless my friends at The Stamp Shack. Over these last few months we have had a couple of image swaps, and I found this fun one amongst some of the stash they had sent me.
    DID YOU SEND IT TO ME? If so a million thanks
    I thought the occasion warranted an A4 sized card so it gave me plenty of blank surface to work with. I customised it with her name, added the fun image and some bling and finally added some small embellishments too.
    My daughter had bought her some longed for expensive shoes, so I added some shoes and a handbag charm. A long side that I added a little silver heart, that was my sentiment of love for her. I hope she likes it!!
    Here is the link to the card I made.........possibly the image came from Nancy ( aka directmailscrapper ) but I am just not sure.
    http://stampinslippers-lakeslady.blogspot.com/

I could not have made it without your help, whoever you are
    Shackies just are THE best.

Re: Did you send me this image?

Joan, Joan, Joan -- Yes it was me! I'm so glad that I could help! Isn't that image adorable??? :-)

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Great card, Joan! I bet she loes it!!!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

That is just the perfect card for your granddaughter!
    Congrats to her, and kudos on such a great card for you!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Nancy always has way cool stamps! great card Joan,. I'm sure you GD will love it

there is simply nothing better than a card that has been a labor of love. Your card is fantastic. She will treasure it for sure!

Love your card! Cute image. Your GD will love it I'm sure!
    Dee

And Joan, by the way -- your card ROCKS! I love what you did with Zoe's name!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

That is an awesome card!! She is gonna love it.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread