+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fall Palooza is near!!

1. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I think its just me, Angie and Mary are going to be there Wed night. We can do it Thurs night if others want to go too.
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I think Angie said 5:00 so I was aiming for that too. Can we eat an amish restaurant? I've never done that
    Oh man, you guys are hitting the Amish restaurants? I always want to go there when we're at Palooza! I love the Essenhaus in Middlebury the best. Or closer are the ones in Shipshewana, the Blue Gate is very good. I still love the Essenhaus the best.

Kathy

3. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I was really kidding. I have been to Amish places a million times, and eaten at plenty of Amish restaurants!!! You guys go have fun!!
    Traci

Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

we can go whenever!

{click above for my craft blog!}

our flight gets in at 215 in detroit, so it will just take us however long to drive there...

{click above for my craft blog!}

6. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

According to mapquest, its 143 miles from Palooza and with the way Angie drives, she SHOULD be there in 2 hours!! HA HA HA

I can plan to be there around 4-4:30
    The Shackretary

Cindi is jealous, too!
    take lots of pics girls,, I'll be looking forward to them

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    According to mapquest, its 143 miles from Palooza and with the way Angie drives, she SHOULD be there in 2 hours!! HA HA HA

I can plan to be there around 4-4:30
    I can get to the airport from my place in an hour and a half. Then it's only 20 minutes from my house to the Inn.

9. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

So roughly about 2 hours from the airport. I was right . I will plan to get to the inn around 4 pm. How's that?
    The Shackretary

10. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

BTW, what kind of food does an amish restaurant have? I have no idea. Is there one close by? Will we see anything that late? It will be getting dark soon after. Do they have lights on their buggies?
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread