+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

Re: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Hey cindi... I surely missed you too! How nice to be back among all these smiling faces. Cocktails anyone?
    absolutely!

The new look is great! I miss being able to click on the gallery and get the most recent uploads tho.
    Is this a glitch or how it will be?

3. Re: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

The update below was posted on another forum discussion, but wanted to post it here as well.

A quick update. Good news...the Shack Gallery issues has been fixed so you should be able to upload photos to the Gallery now. Please PM us if you run into any further uploading issues.

We are still working on fixing the Swap Board and are close to having this done. The reason why you can't see your swaps right now when you're logged in is because when you're logged in your swaps are moved to your "My Swaps" screen, which is not working right now. Once this is issues is fixed you'll be able to click on "My Swaps" just like before and view all the swaps your hosting or signed up for. Hope that helps a little to understand why your swaps aren't showing when logged in. Hoping to have this fixed very soon for everyone.

thanks a lot for the update

5. Re: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

More good news...the swap board has now been updated and is working correctly. Please PM us if you run into any further swap board issues. Also, the "age" of the post is now showing and the link to the members gallery photos is now showing on each post.

+ Reply to Thread