+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

Question ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

and maybe i just need to wait until all is complete. but here are some things i was wondering about:

will there be a time & date stamp on posts?
    will there be a link to someone's gallery with their posts?
    how do you view "my swaps"?

love the new look of it all!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Re: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

Anyone who can see any glitches in the upgrade, please post here so the Shackhosts can keep track of all issues. As members, WE know this place a lot more than they do, just because we USE ALL the functions. They are relying on us for feedback. Of course some things will have changed, but some functions may have been overlooked, and only the Shackies will notice them....Don't be shy, post away
    Sarah

I have noticed

~that the Swap Board rules are missing from the swap page- yet the blurb at the top says please see the "Swap Board Rules" page.

~the "my swaps" tab is missing
    Sarah

Is the gallery working to upload for anyone else? I got a fatal error trying to upload a few things.

It's going to take some getting used to for me, looks all different you know, but I think it will be fine.

I just tried to upload a photo that is only 37kb and got a fatal error message too

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    Is the gallery working to upload for anyone else? I got a fatal error trying to upload a few things.

It's going to take some getting used to for me, looks all different you know, but I think it will be fine.
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

So far the only problem I am having is that all of the swaps that I'm hosting have gone away as well as the one's that I'm participating in.

Am I missing where the calendar is? And will there be a link to today's posts in addition to new posts?

Kathy

8. Re: ShackHosts- a few quick questions...re: Upgrade

I have the same problem Christie. I don't see any of my swaps that I am hostessing and I don't see any swaps I am currently in. Also, can we delete our swaps when they are done? I don't see that either.
    The Shackretary

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Am I missing where the calendar is? And will there be a link to today's posts in addition to new posts?
    kathy, hit the home button first then look right underneath the forum button. the calendar button is kinda tiny but it's up there

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    kathy, look right underneath the forum button. the calendar button is kinda tiny but it's up there
    Sheesh, how the heck did I miss that? Here I thought I looked all around first! Doh and thank you!
    -----------------------------
    Ok, several hours later and I keep seeing the calendar tab, then I was on the main page I guess I'll call it for the new posts and it's not there! The calendar tab seems to be at the top of most pages, but clearly not all of them.

Also, I do know that this is not the first choice of the hosts for our new boards look, but is there any way some of the tabs could be made larger? The login stuff up top is so little as are most of the links at the top of the page, yet there are almost 2 " of blank space where the Shack house is. There just seems to be a lot of empty spaces as things are laid out now. Just asking!!
    Last edited by maxiesmom; 09-27-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread