+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My friend and co-worker Laura has started a cooking blog......

1. My friend and co-worker Laura has started a cooking blog......

Laura is a great cook. She brings us lots of stuff to eat at work, and everything is always really good!!

She started a cooking blog where she posts step by step instructions (with photos!) of dinners that she makes.

She usually only posts once a week, so I am always waiting for her next post!!

Check it out and leave her a comment or two while you're there. I know she would appreciate it. And don't forget to go back and check it out down the road!

http://homecookedhappiness.blogspot.com/
    Traci

Re: My friend and co-worker Laura has started a cooking blog......

Thanks Traci. I'll check it out soon. I'm always looking for easy, quick recipes since I'm at a point where I hate to cook any more.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I've bookmarked it. I'm sure to check out what other recipes that she posts in the future.
    shelley

how cool..I'm heading to bookmark it..you know us shackies are foodies..lol

Some really cool recipes! Thanks for hooking us up. I bookmarked it so I can check back. I'm so going to make those porkchops with the apple stuffing. Yummm....
    Dee

6. Re: My friend and co-worker Laura has started a cooking blog......

Now I'm hungry! Making out a grocery list...I see pork chops and Oatmeal cookies in my near future! Thanks Traci!

7. Re: My friend and co-worker Laura has started a cooking blog......

I'll check it out! I have some other food blogs I follow - I'm always printing recipes to try!

how fun! I'll go check it out.

+ Reply to Thread