+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how to see your swaps..while the board is not working

Re: how to see your swaps..while the board is not working

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    OK...that works, just like you said.
    I saw the one I'm hosting and the others that I'm signed up for....but, seriously....what's wrong with THIS picture that we have to sign off to see it???
    I'm hoping this will be fixed soon! LOL
    Joanie
    I know, strange, huh? but I was so happy to get the info I needed, I was doin the happy dance

2. Re: how to see your swaps..while the board is not working

I had to log out twice. Once here, and once on the swap board. But then I can see everything.

3. Re: how to see your swaps..while the board is not working

A quick update. Good news...the Shack Gallery issues has been fixed so you should be able to upload photos to the Gallery now. Please PM us if you run into any further uploading issues.

We are still working on fixing the Swap Board and are close to having this done. The reason why you can't see your swaps right now when you're logged in is because when you're logged in your swaps are moved to your "My Swaps" screen, which is not working right now. Once this is issues is fixed you'll be able to click on "My Swaps" just like before and view all the swaps your hosting or signed up for. Hope that helps a little to understand why your swaps aren't showing when logged in. Hoping to have this fixed very soon for everyone.

Re: how to see your swaps..while the board is not working

Quote Originally Posted by ShackHost View Post
    A quick update. Good news...the Shack Gallery issues has been fixed so you should be able to upload photos to the Gallery now. Please PM us if you run into any further uploading issues.

We are still working on fixing the Swap Board and are close to having this done. The reason why you can't see your swaps right now when you're logged in is because when you're logged in your swaps are moved to your "My Swaps" screen, which is not working right now. Once this is issues is fixed you'll be able to click on "My Swaps" just like before and view all the swaps your hosting or signed up for. Hope that helps a little to understand why your swaps aren't showing when logged in. Hoping to have this fixed very soon for everyone.
    thanks shackhost!! I'll be happy to have it fixed, but am happy in the mean time to get the info I needed

+ Reply to Thread