+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strawberry Cloud Pie

1. Strawberry Cloud Pie

Strawberry Cloud Pie

(1 piece: 85 calories, 3g fat, 158mg sodium, 17g carbs, 7g fiber, 1.5g sugars, 2g protein = 1 Point!)

Ingredients:

2 cups Fiber One cereal

4 tbsp. LAND O LAKES Whipped Light Butter; melted

1 large box (or 2 small) JELL-O Sugar Free Gelatin Dessert mix; Strawberry

1 1/2 cups Cool Whip Free

*Optional: sliced strawberries for garnish

Directions:

Begin by preheating oven to 350 degrees. In a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Combine crumbs with melted butter and stir until well mixed. In an oven-safe pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray, evenly distribute Fiber One mixture, using your hands or a flat utensil to press & form the crust. Use your fingers to press it into the edges and up along the sides of the dish. Bake pie crust for 10 minutes. Set aside. In a separate dish, dissolve gelatin mix into 2 cups boiling water. Stir for 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup of cold water, and place in fridge for about 1 1/2 hours, but NO LONGER (Jell-O should be jiggly, but not firm). Next, use a mixer to fold in Cool Whip. Once mixture is very well blended, pour evenly into pie crust. Use a flat utensil to smooth out surface. Refrigerate for several hours until firm. If desired, garnish pie with sliced strawberries. Serves 8.
    The Shackretary

2. Re: Strawberry Cloud Pie

Yummy! Strawberries are my all time favorite fruits and this is a great recipe as it has strawberries in it. Thanks for the detailed recipe and the procedure. I love sweet dishes and would definitely prepare this one for my upcoming birthday.
    Himberly Hadson

Wink Re: Strawberry Cloud Pie

Sounds good to me! And they have Sugar Free Cool Whip now, too. It's still not too easy to find but it exists.
    Susan Paulson

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece.".....Leonardo da Vince

How did I never see this recipe??

Kathy

Re: Strawberry Cloud Pie

ya, I never saw it either, but it sounds yummy!

Have you tried it? Sounds too healthy to me...

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Sounds yummy! I'm glad someone dug this out of the archives in the message board. What a great summer time treat.
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread