+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat Room Music

1. Chat Room Music

Hello ladies,

As per your request, I have begun to update the chat room MP3 player with "Love Songs". So far, I have added 11 from my collection. If you would like other songs added, speak now or forever hold your peace

Cheers,
    Sherry

Sherry I tried to email you some yesterday but they were too big and kept failing. How big can the files be? Do we compress them and send as RAR files or leave them as MP3. BTW the selection is fabulous already, but I'd like to know for future reference

thank you, Sherry!!

I'll be heading to the chat room soon to check it out!!
    gotta love tunes!

4. Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    Sherry I tried to email you some yesterday but they were too big and kept failing. How big can the files be? Do we compress them and send as RAR files or leave them as MP3. BTW the selection is fabulous already, but I'd like to know for future reference
    Perhaps if you just tell me the name of the song and the artist I can download them myself? Might save you some trouble.

Cheers!

I would like Chris Issak's Wicked Game. I do'nt know what an mp3 is though. I'm not up on my music technology.

I haven't heard Wicked games in forever! Good choice.
    Kim

yea that song does something to me. yummmm

8. I too haven't heard Wicked Games in a very long time. It has now been uploaded. Someone also requested "More than Words" by Extreme and that too has been added to the list.

Cheerios,
    Sherry

Yea .... I love the music! Thanks Sherry! -Chelsea

IlDivo

Oooohhhhh; that is exquisite. More of theirs would be great. Andre Bocelli (sp?).

Wanda

+ Reply to Thread