+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I haven't Copic-ed for a while...

I haven't Copic-ed for a while...

Ever since I took those 2 classes from Jennifer McGuire at the end of September, I haven't even TOUCHED a Copic marker! I am all into Distress Inks and watercolor paper. In fact -- I'm pretty much just making these gorgeous flowers with this amazing Hero Arts stamp -- anyone who has received a card from me lately will know what I mean! My girlfriends are making these flowers too -- just too, too much fun! I'm going to take a picture of some of these flower cards and post them in the Gallery one of these days...

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Re: I haven't Copic-ed for a while...

Well I have been wondering where you are? I haven't seen you here much lately.

Yes, indeed!
    Definitely missing you!
    Can't wait to see the pix of your latest projects!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Hi Paula and Joanie -- I've 1) been very busy with a busy high schooler and 2) spending too much time on Facebook! And I am finding this new website a bit off-putting -- I think I just have to get used to it. But I think about you guys and I do lurk!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I think I too come here a little less. It takes me longer to view the gallery and so I don't post as many comments in the gallery on the MB.
    The message board tho isn't bad once you take a little time to navigate it. We do miss you here-get off FB and get back to the Shack. We need you here.
    Glad to hear that you are doing good and Emily is too.

oh I love distress inks!!! I want to see these flowers!!

+ Reply to Thread