+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about PTI calendar die ...

1. Question about PTI calendar die ...

Does anyone know if Cuttlebug (or anyone else) sells a similar die? I was hoping to source it locally so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping ... Thanks.

PTI Calendar Page Die.gif
    Last edited by tesschap; 11-05-2010 at 08:30 AM.
    Teresa

Re: Question about PTI calendar die ...

When I clicked on the link, it didnt' work for me. So I did this link for you

http://papertreyink.com/stamps_calendarbasics.html
    shelley

I looked around and didn't see anything like this. I think this die maybe only exclusive to papertrey. I recently just placed an order with them. It only took a few days to ship. I had placed the order over last weekend, and I got my order on Wednesday.
    So if you place an order, hopefully it won't take too long to get to you.
    shelley

4. Re: Question about PTI calendar die ...

Thanks Shelley. I do think I will place my order today. I was wishing I had this now as I have a free weekend but I guess I can do all of the prep work for the ideas I have and just wait on finishing the calendar part.
    Teresa

5. Re: Question about PTI calendar die ...

Explain the calendar die. I don't understand. Does it just cut the square & add the slits so you can slide a pre-stamped calendar in it?? Call me cheap but I think I would just do it myself. Of course, unless you have the Basic Grey Slot punch thing, I guess it would be hard (impossible???) to get a half circle slit that far into the paper....

6. Re: Question about PTI calendar die ...

Here is the project that has inspired me. I want to make something along this line for some family members for the holidays. I'm not familar with the Basic Grey slot punch so I'll have to check that out. I do have the SU slot punch but its not long enough to put the slots where I need them for these calendar albums.
    Teresa

Glad Suzi asked cuz I didn't understand either. Now I know why. I never saw this before. It looks like a really nice gift. Please post a finished one.

8. Re: Question about PTI calendar die ...

Very cool & Probably worth not having to measure & all. I love that project (and her blog!! One of my favorites. I think I have half her post from last Christmas saved!)

+ Reply to Thread