+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Dundalk/Baltimore, Maryland!!!

1. Hello from Dundalk/Baltimore, Maryland!!!

Hi everyone!! A friend told me about this site, and from what I've seen poking around on it last night, it's pretty great.

My name is Linda or LZ (Zaworski can be a mouth full). I am married, 19 years this April, have an adult son and two chinese shar pei puppies.

I had stamped for many years, and was a SU demo for several years and got out of it because of my family. I had every stamp, and I do mean EVERYTHING... but sold it all.

I previously had 2 chinese shar peis that died 6 months apart, and that was devestating... so to keep my sanity, and keep busy, I started stamping again. It's been about 1-1/2 years now and I love it. My husband let me quit my job in August, September we got two new chinese shar pei puppies... and life is great. Stamping... family... friends... what more can a gal ask for (besides more stamps! HAHHAHAAH!)

Hope to get to know you all !!!

Re: Hello from Dundalk/Baltimore, Maryland!!!

Hello and welcome!
    shelley

Hi Linda!
    Welcome to the Stamp Shack. I'm Amy from Michigan. Very nice to meet you.

This is a community of very talented and friendly stampers. You will find lots of inspiration here. Hope to see you posting often and please consider becoming a Shack Plus member to get the most out of this site.
    Amy

4. Re: Hello from Dundalk/Baltimore, Maryland!!!

Hello LZ...

I'm from northern VA and would love to have a Shar pei someday. They seem so fun! You'll surely have a blast here, so remember to come back often!

Kerry

Welcome to the Stamp Shack!!
    Mary

Welcome LZ to the shack where you will always find interesting, friendly and creative friends. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee, born and raised in New Jersey and have lots of cousins in Baltimore, MD.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

hi Linda, that's a good friend to send you here. I'm Cindi from Maine, it's great to have you here

Welcome Linda, or LZ, from Chris here in Edmonton.
    This is a great place to hang-out. Lots of stamping, lots of inspiration, and lots of good friends. visit often!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Welcome to the Shack! I bet the pups are adorable.
    I am Paula from NC.
    Nancy (Directmailscrapper is just outside DC) altho I think we have lost her to FB but perhaps we can get her back-not sure how far she and Kerry are from you.

Welcome to the Shack!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread