+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

Re: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

Gee Dee, that's a terrific start. Good for you. After Ellie being here last week, then I went to my son's for a few days, I know I'll have a gain. I'm down 19 pounds, and I HATE to see the backsliding!!! I was walking all summer and I know that helped. I even was able to put on a belt this week, first time in years! That was incentive!!! Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

I am just trying not to put too much pressure on myself. I think if I get through the holidays without a gain and hopefully with at least some loss, I will be happy. If I didn't go back now, I would be shopping for new jeans for Christmas and I soooo don't want to go there.
    Dee

3. Re: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

I'm doing WW with Dee. I started doing WW online yesterday so please praise me too everybody. I need it!! LOL
    The Shackretary

You will do good! We can help each other! And we have the best support going! Shackies can do anything! Once we all get through the holidays, it'll be a piece of cake!
    Dee

Good luck to you both. My coworker started WW sometime this year and got to her 40 lb. this week!

Kathy

I wanted to pop by and give you an update. As of today I'm down 6.4# Whoo-hoo! The new program is a challenge to get used to but it works! What also helps is having Sherri to talk things over with. Just wanted to let you know that it's going well and I'm feeling better already!
    Dee

7. Re: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

GO DEE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so great!!!

Tomorrow will be Week 2 for me and i find this WW new point system very easy to work with. I know if I was not doing it, I would be eating everything in sight. I am down 7 lbs so I am very pleased with that also. I have been walking 45 min almost everyday and then tonight i played Wii Tennis with Nicholas. That was a work out in itself!!!

I feel 10x better just in 2 weeks and I just hope I can continue.
    The Shackretary

I've never seen the Wii in action. Sounds really cool though. When you do it, you have something in your hand like you're really playing??
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by RubberLady603 View Post
    I've never seen the Wii in action. Sounds really cool though. When you do it, you have something in your hand like you're really playing??
    This is really kind of a non answer, I have the Wii Sports and I swear it has tennis on it and all you use is the Wii remote. But I thought I have also seen an actual tennis raquet looking thing you could use with it? I guess it could be just one more thing to get you to buy. I know for baseball, golf and bowling you use the remote so I assume tennis is the same. And I can't believe the bundles they came out with for it this year. Holy cow, 2 years ago I think I paid 249.00 and all we got was Wii Sports. Now you get that plus Sports Resort, some also have a Mario game, some have the new Disney one all for 199.00!

Kathy

10. Re: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

The wii tennis does have a tennis racket type thing but we don't have it either. I have seen it in stores though. We just use the remotes.

I just got done playing my 2nd 20 minutes with Emily this time. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. LOL
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread