+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

Re: Went back to Weight Watchers tonight...

Wow I was reading these and I saw preggie again and that oh no, Kirsty! Then I saw the date, whew, maybe later, not now. It is a good thing the date shows, actually it should be on every thread!! Anyway I have kept off the 20# For over 6 months but I really need to go back to WW. I hate giving them that money, but it works. - Nancy

My Sister achieved her weight and keep it off - she doesn't have to pay anymore.

I have a Lap Band - been having some issues - having some fluid taken out - tomorrow.
    But I lost over 10 lbs; since the problem started about 2 mos ago - but it's no fun when you can't eat more than 3 bits @ a time.
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    Wow I was reading these and I saw preggie again and that oh no, Kirsty! Then I saw the date, whew, maybe later, not now. It is a good thing the date shows, actually it should be on every thread!! Anyway I have kept off the 20# For over 6 months but I really need to go back to WW. I hate giving them that money, but it works. - Nancy
    lol nancy...none of that thanks;D

+ Reply to Thread