all thoughts welcome!
ok, most of you know how I lost my 2 persian cats to old age..Zack was the last to pass and he was teh heart of my heart..I still wake up in the night reaching for him as he always slept next to my pillow. we adopted Ziggy,after lucky passed because zack was so lonely without his brother.
then when Zack passed last march we started looking fro a friend for Ziggy cause he was lonely. so thAt's when we adopted Zoid. both kitties are very cute and Zoid loves his daddy..it's so cute!! Ziggy is lovable but a very shy and skiddish kitty. nobody but gary & I ever see him. so I am very much missing a close kitty connection and I really miss having a persian kitty..they
really are a diffferent breed..act more like lil dogs than cats..maybe you have to have had one to know what I mean.
well tonight i found an add in uncle Henrys for persian kitties in my city.. it says price negotionable..or trades welcome..well I thought about it for a few hours then went to talk to gary abuot it and strarted blubbering like a baby!! wow, I had no idea I was that emotional about the whole thing!
well he must have felt really bad because he told me to call and see what they were looking for. I can't even believe it....like do we need 3 cats?? what if I do bring in a 3rd cat and the other 2 are not happy? I'm very conflicted tonight..and yes, emotional too'. any advice ladies?