+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My day is off to a rotten start

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

My day is off to a rotten start

First I was trying to find two little dogs a home. The people next to Nathan's job moved out of their house a couple of months ago and left their dogs behind. One of the little dogs was attacked by another dog and Nathan's boss paid for him to have his surgery. Well Nathan was the care taker after surgery and even brought him home one night. He's soooo cute and unfortunately I have become attached. We often go up to his job at night and check on them. Well today his boss is finally fed up and said both dogs have to go TODAY! That means taking them to the city pound which will kill them in three day's if they aren't adopted out.

Now, I have also been taking care of a cat that my neighbors drug home and won't take care of. He's been sleeping in a box on my porch and I've been feeding him. I've been trying hard to find him a home too but no luck. He goes to the SPCA today, which is a no kill shelter but it's still heartbreaking. All three of these in animals in one day is just too much for me. I've been crying all morning. I'm such a big baby, but I have a super soft spot when it comes to animals. Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: My day is off to a rotten start

I totaly understand, C, as I have a big mushy heart for animals! I know you have tried hard to get homes for these guys, and that is a wonderful thing. I'm so sorry this is all happening at once.
    (((hugs)))

I could never be a foster mom!!! LOL! I'd be too heartbroken when they left!

4. Re: My day is off to a rotten start

I'm so sorry Christie. I would be just like you. I have always said that if I ever win the lottery, I am starting up a "ranch" for animals that need a home.

Unfortunately, I rarely play the lottery!
    Traci

Hugs to you! I'm sorry this happened all at once.
    shelley

To end my great day I'm out walking Jiggs and my flipflop breaks between the toes and I had to walk half the walk with one shoe on and one shoe off!

Man....you are having one crappy day! Sorry about the animals, it stinks that we can't keep them all ourselves.
    Dee

I'm sorry about your crappy day. You did your best, and that's all anyone can do. Hugs to you.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread