+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Your New Stamp Shack Hosts Matt and Mike

Hi From Your New Stamp Shack Hosts Matt and Mike

Hi,

I wanted to say hello to everyone and let all of you know how happy we are to be part of your community. My name is Mike and I work with a man named Matt and we recently became the new hosts for Stamp Shack.

I have known the previous host Ryan for a few years now and he has become a good personal friend. Since learning of Ryan's hosting of the Stamp Shack I kept an eye on it as I was just always impressed with this happy positive community.

I knew there were some opportunities to improve the site so I talked with Ryan and it seemed like a good time to become the host so the rest is history...

We learned of the site outages and migrated the site to a much better server Tuesday as our first order of business. We are really looking forward to fixing any current broken functions on the site and then through community interaction and feedback see what we can do to enhance the site in a way that really contributes to the members' goals.

I have been reading through the site to get to know everyone and see the incredible creations made here. I am so impressed!

So please bear with us as we get acclimated to your home here on the internet. We promise to help grow the community in a positive direction with your input. Looking forward to getting to know the many members here.

Sincerely,
    Mike and Matt

Re: Hi From Your New Stamp Shack Hosts Matt and Mike

welcome mike and matt! we love crafty community here at the shack. thanks for taking us on board!

3. Re: Hi From Your New Stamp Shack Hosts Matt and Mike

Welcome to the Shack! We have a strong foundation here and looking forward seeing your plans unfold in 2011!
    In the meantime Happy Holidays!

Welcome aboard guys!!
    ~Deborah

Welcome to the Shack. It's a very special place. A lot of caring and sharing with some truly nice people. There is no other place like it.
    Thanks for taking us on and enjoy the holidays!
    Dee

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Welcome, guys. You'll find in our exploring our community that we are a caring, creative bunch of folks. Surprise us and make a card and post to the gallery! Merry Christmas to you both.
    Michelle

Hi, Mike and Matt,
    I am so happy to welcome you here at the Shack.
    I am so looking forward to the new and improved server and whatever else you come up with to enhance our time here at the Shack!
    Please visit often!
    Joanie

Hi Mike and Matt!
    So glad to have you here. I know 2011 is going to be a great year and I'm looking forward to an even greater Stamp Shack ( not that it's not great already)!
    Amy

Welcome to the Shack Mike and Matt! It is a very friendly and inspirational site for Cardmakers. We love stamping and cardmaking and many folks even travel hundreds of miles to meet another Shackie or Shackies.
    Whatever you can do to enhance the Shack will be welcome. We probably can give a few suggestions from time to time as most of us visit here several times a day.

WELCOME!!

Welcome to our home, Mike and Matt. We look forward to having you as our new Shack Hosts. We also want to Thank You for keeping our "shack" run as smoothly as possible. Please keep in touch with us and feel free to input to any of our posts.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread