+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Hi Linda. I'm Patty from Connecticut... Welcome to the Shack. Jump right in and get inky with us.

Thank you every one for your warm welcome. I live aprox 50km east of Toronto.
    Yesterday on tv there was a Dr who said that joining a group was one of the steps to living a healthier life.
    Linda

3. Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Hi Linda! I'm Barb and I live in Guelph, ON. You'll find The Shack one of the best boards on the internet.....

4. Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the Shack from Vermont!

G'day from Sunny Western Australia. Joining the Flood swap was one of the first things I did when I joined here 4 years ago, and it has been a joy every year, and helped me to get to know so many wonderful stamping friends all over the world. So happy you joined us, Linda.
    Sarah

Welcome Linda!! I am Paula from NC and so glad to meet you!
    You will enjoy the flood swap as well as the inspiration and friendly people here at the Shack!

7. Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Hi Linda i am Arvel25 and i am from Adona, i am also new on this forum and i welcomes you on this forum and i hope you enjoy yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaGrace View Post
    Thank you every one for your warm welcome. I live aprox 50km east of Toronto.
    Yesterday on tv there was a Dr who said that joining a group was one of the steps to living a healthier life.
    Linda
    I wonder if that Dr. was Dr. Oz...I record his show every day....he's wonderful!!! Great advice and I'm glad you chose this group!!!

9. Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

I lived in Toronto for 16 years before escaping to the desert... my brother and his family live in Jordan, Ontario. Welcome from a fellow Canadian.

10. Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada

Hello, I am from Florida, enjoying the sun and hot weather.

+ Reply to Thread