+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra last night!

Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra last night!

I had been wanting to go for several years and last night I finally got to go. Wow, what a visual spectacle that was! Lights and lasers and pyrotechnics, oh my! It was sort of like seeing an 80's hair band, they all had pretty long hair and there was much head banging and hair swinging as well. We all wondered how they don't all have headaches and neck problems. They are quite the musicians. It was the last show of their tour, I'm not usually one much for a drum solo, but DANG that guy rocked it!

Very fun, if you ever have the chance to attend one of their shows I highly recommend it.

Kathy

Re: Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra last night!

that sounds great!! I'll bet it was a lot if fun

Fun, I'd love to see them. I'd also like to see that Celtic group that is always on PBS. I guess I'm getting old, no rock bands for me.

I love listening to TSO during the holidays. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I love TSO too. My gs is a drummer, so he would love it too, Glad you enjoyed it. I also love that Celtic group on PBS...who needs head banging noise??? (nobody getting old here!! )

6. Re: Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra last night!

I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but how awesome! I love them, and have always wanted to see them. Brian asked me if I wanted to go this year, but I told him we'll wait another year. I don't really know what I'm waiting for!!! I bet they were fantastic.
    Traci

I guess I live under a rock. I've never heard of them, but it sounds great! Glad you enjoyed it!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread