+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi from leaflizard!

1. Re: Hi from leaflizard!

Thank you for the warm welcome, this looks like a fun group of stampers.

2. Re: Hi from leaflizard!

I am confused on how this reply works... did I already thank you?

Re: Hi from leaflizard!

Hi Barb...Welcome. I'm Patty from Connecticut....I hope to see you here a lot!!! You've come to the right place...we all talk about storage and creativity!! (or lost mojo).. Get inky with us... we often talk about the fact that our "studios" are disasters...even after one card. You can tell about replies by checking the tab that says "New Posts" on the home page. Look down to your "headline" and see how many replies..you can see the number climb (at least thats how I do it)

Welcome to the Shack, Barb. You'll find lots of creative and very friendy stampers here ... and lots of inspiration. I'm Joanne from western Tennessee.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leaflizard View Post
    I am confused on how this reply works... did I already thank you?
    Did you get the reply thing figured out yet? I just click on the blue bar at the bottom of the individual post. See it says reply | reply with quote......If you want to just reply in general on a topic you choose reply but if you want to reply to a particular person or thought you click on the one that says reply with quote. Hopefully I didn't confuse you more?
    Dee

Hi Barb from southeastern Tennessee. I know you'll love it here. I've gotten so much inspiration and education from the other shackies it's a great place!! Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread