+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Utah!

Hi from Utah!

Hi everyone!

My new year's goal was to indulge a new hobby and scrapbooking/stamping has been very popular among my family members, but they don't live nearby anymore so I'm kind of on my own figuring things out. I am interested in learning how to get the best deals, find new things, and any and all tips you are willing to share with a newbie! I look forward to getting to know you all and really hope I can make lots of new friends here!!

Thanks!
    - Jaimee Lee

2. Re: Hi from Utah!

Welcome Jaimee!! I just added you to my FB friends but I didn't know why! LOL You'll love it here at the Shack!!! jump in & ask whatever you want to know!!!

Re: Hi from Utah!

Hi Jaimee Lee and welcome to the Shack. We have all kinds of good stuff here, take a look around.

Kathy

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Hey Jaimee Lee... welcome. You've certainly come to the right place. This is a great community of friendly and helpful craft people. You ask a question, The Shack will usually answer. So come on in, sit a spell and have some fun.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

5. Re: Hi from Utah!

Welcome! Have fun with your new hobby
    Cat

hello and welcom!
    shelley

Welcome!! The shack is full of great people!! Look around and if you have any questions just ask. Someone here will know the answer!

Hi Jamie Lee! Welcome from chilly NH! You will love it here. Lots of fun, friendly and helpful people.
    Dee

Welcome Jaimee Lee to the Stamp Shack! Glad you found us here! This is a great place for stamping and sharing!
    I am Paula from North Carolina. We have other great Shackies here from Utah!

10. Re: Hi from Utah!

Hello-Welcome to the Shack...Utah...The HUB of all things papercrafty...I bet you can find DEALS, DEALS, DEALS right around the corner!!! Lucky you.

Kerry

+ Reply to Thread