+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Flakers

1. Re: Flakers

Hi Everyone,

It has come to my attention that someone who had been banned for flaking recently came back using their previous account as a Plus member and started participating in swaps again. In the event of a technical error of this sort rest assured we will come in and clean up the new posts and delete them from the flaker. We are figuring out what happened to allow this.

If you are a flaker and somehow post here again in the swaps. We will need to ban your account even at the basic level for life and by computer address as well! This is inexcusable as you are part of a community here and are blatantly disrespecting the wishes, rules, and agreements that make this community special.

I am very serious about enforcing the rules people expect to be followed here. I know our Plus members pay dues for expecting a maintained and consistent environment that is enjoyable to be part of. I appreciate your patience when these little things pop up.

Mike

Re: Flakers

Sorry to hear some folks are being dishonest and returning and flaking yet again. I've only backed out of a few swaps in early June (requested Angels) due to some personal issues, I felt horrible in doing that, but wasn't in the frame of mind for craftiness. I really do enjoy this site and hope everyone can be respectful of the rules and each other. Thank you for keeping an eye on the situation.

thanks Mike, we appreciate it

What is a "Flaker" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Funkelzauber View Post
    What is a "Flaker" ???
    A flaker is someone who joins a swap and doesn't follow through with thier commitment. Or a hostess who doesn't return swaps sent to her/him.

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    A flaker is someone who joins a swap and doesn't follow through with thier commitment. Or a hostess who doesn't return swaps sent to her/him.

Ah, ok. Thank you ! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Funkelzauber View Post
    What is a "Flaker" ???
    Alex,
    A flaker is a person who signs up for swaps and then does not send their swap cards or ATCs out to the hostess. Or a hostess who does not swap out the cards or ATCs, so that no one ever gets anything back from the swap.
    Hope this helps!
    Joanie

Thanks StampShack Mike for keeping this a great place to swap, stamp and post.
    We deeply appreciate it.

9. Re: Flakers

Thank you, thank you!!!
    The Shackretary

Ditto on the thanks for keeping us a no flake zone! It is appreciated!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread