+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite adhesive?

What's your favorite adhesive?

I think I've gone through every single type of adhesive out there for stamping and scrapbooking but I always always return to my Scotch ATG 714 tape gun. I just love it and use it for everything. What's your favorite adhesive?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: What's your favorite adhesive?

I hate them all...well almost.
    We used to order the Duck Brand tape in the little red plastic holders...no refills needed,,,bad for the environment, but great tape.
    Then, they 'new and improved' it and we HATE it!
    No more with them!
    Then we tried the Glue Glider Pro...love the tape, but now I have to work so hard to get it to 'glide' that it's too much to bother with...don't know what happened there.
    Then, we tried the Ad Tech tape...they sell it at Wal Mart, I think...blue refillable plastic. We bought this in bulk. I like it as it's easy to use and change the refills. But it sometimes doesn't stick well enough.
    Then, lastly, I received the pink ATG gun for my birthday last year, and I do love it.
    Can't believe how light-weight it is and it isn't TOO hard to refill.
    I cannot easily travel with this because of its size, but here at home it's my tape of choice.
    (long response, but I think TAPE is a subject very near and dear to all of our hearts!)
    Joanie

i have to say, i love the 'moveability' of glue. if i want it straight, it has to be VERY straight! and if i want it wonky, i like being able to adjust the final position. so...helmar 450 for me. however, i do use a double sided tape for my photos, but only my photos!

I always plan to get into M's and pick up a tape gun since they are now carrying them in Canada but haven't yet. I like my Xyron for the patterned paper layers, they do not budge! I have mono tape at SU club night because our demo buys it for us, but I find I have to re-adhere some of our projects when I get home.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

My ATG 714 gets the most use by far. I also use plain old Elmers for some embellies, a quickie glue pen for glitter in small areas and sometimes I use Mono-Multi. Occasionally I use pop-dots too. I have a ton of different ones but those are what I use the most.
    Dee

ATG and Glue Dots

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I still love the rubber duck tape the best... and glue dots... and my Xyron 150... and my Quickie Glue pen and my photo glue stick pen... and good ol' scotch tape when I'm working from the back of something. Still haven't tried an ATG yet.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

8. Re: What's your favorite adhesive?

Whew...I use the ATG mostly. Popdots too. I just started using the Matte Medium that TH uses, and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    Whew...I use the ATG mostly. Popdots too. I just started using the Matte Medium that TH uses, and I love it.
    Where did you get the matte medium? I really want to try that stuff.....
    Dee

I mostly use my ATG but for traveling I use tombow. But for somethings nothing works better than Scor-tape.

+ Reply to Thread