+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tissue pack cover directions

Tissue pack cover directions

Does anyone have the directions to make the little tissue pack covers? You know; the ones you carry around in your purse. I've been search and searching and can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

2. Re: Tissue pack cover directions

I don't but it sure sounds cute
    The Shackretary

Re: Tissue pack cover directions

Do you mean the ones made from fabric, Joanne? Here's a link for that one.

4. Re: Tissue pack cover directions

Joanne, I've made them many times and they take all of 20 hot minutes to make. Here is a link for the one I made to go with the purse and zipper pouch I made for my mom for Mother's Day last year. If THIS is it, I'll send you the directions.
    Jennifer

My blog

That is so cute!!! LOVE the purse too!

6. Re: Tissue pack cover directions

Thanks I've been looking for these.

Quote Originally Posted by inkinupstamps View Post
    Joanne, I've made them many times and they take all of 20 hot minutes to make. Here is a link for the one I made to go with the purse and zipper pouch I made for my mom for Mother's Day last year. If THIS is it, I'll send you the directions.
    Jennifer, I would love to get the directions to make this tissue holder. Thanks.

p.s. the set you made is really pretty.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by inkinupstamps View Post
    I wish I was the "someone special" who got that gift. That is so lovely!
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

+ Reply to Thread