+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What now??

Re: What now??

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Tell Becca shackies are sending her good thoughts and we hope they help to make her better soon!
    Hang in there Mom!!!
    yep- poor becca....we don't approve of her being sick for so long. (((hugs)))
    ~Cheryl
    shadoob

2. Re: What now??

Back from the Dr. He thinks the rash is more likely from the Vicks Vapor Rub than from the RX; said it doesn't look like a drug allergy & it's just on her chest & no where else. Did do a swab for Whooping Cough (becca did NOT enjoy that!!!!) and sent her for a chest xray, just in case. He's already called back & the xray was negative. Gonna restart her on the RX & see what happens.

poor kid, I hope she gets better asap, it's been too long

Poor Becca. Maybe the meds will be ok and she will start feeling better. Tell her we are thinking of her! hugs
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

poor thing, hope they can get it all figured out soon. at least the chest x-ray was negative...that's one good piece of news!

I hope she feels better soon.
    shelley

Nothing worse that a sick kid (except maybe a sick husband). Hope she is on the right meds and bounces back soon. Is she missing a lot of school? That would stink...

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

8. Re: What now??

She's missed 4.5 days in the last 11 but has kept up. She does her math everynight, even if she didn't go to school. One of those days was LaserTag so she didn't miss much then. LOL She went today, we'll see how she does.

+ Reply to Thread