+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nervous.. VERY long but please read.. asking for prayers

nervous.. VERY long but please read.. asking for prayers

UGHHH i dont know where to start... im so incredibly sad and heartbroken that i dont know if ima pass out, or throw up. Lemme start at the beginning.. in sept of 07 i went to work to get my check on a thurs... (we gt paid on fridays, but the checks came on thurs) my hubby and i were in the shopping center were my store was in ( i was the store manager of blockbuster) and im like well lets just stop in and pick up my paycheck stub (i had direct deposit) as im walking out i turn and see this bum walking with this lil itty bitty kitten fallowing him. i of course fell in love and the bum said take him, i was looking in the dumpster and someone had dumped a litter of kittens (i hate ppl) and this was the only one that was still alive. well the trash had been 2 hours LATE being dumped that day. i looked at my watch and it was 1230, my vet was right across the street and they had closed at noon, but i thought id try. i walked up to the door and it was unlocked! well the kitten was on deaths door, but they fixed him right up with flea meds, a lil bath, cleaned his ears and gave me a bottle to feed him milk. lo and behold we named the cat lucky. about 6 months later he was runnin around with the big cats and he poked his eye. the vet said hed prob lose it, nope completely healed xcept for a lil spot with a foam over it. once again he lived up to his name. Hes never been perfectly healthy... hes a runt, wieghs 4 lbs as of now and the very tip of his tail is kinked (it was broken wen we found him and we didnt know so it healed that way) now this cat is an angel. ppl that have come over to my house who HATE cats LOVE lucky. hes just got that look that u just want to pick him up and cuddle and love him. he follows me everywhere, sleeps on my pillow, has traveled with us countless times, doesnt need a carier... i mean a real angel. well he had a uniary tract infection about 6 months ago, got him antibiotics and has been fine ever since. last night i noticed he had the same symptoms as then, i took him to the vet today and its ALOT worse. 555$ later, my precious angel, at only 3 years old, might have to b put down. his ear a slighty yellow color, as well as his skin. she said shes going to prepair me for the worse and she tld me she thinks its FIP. i viral infections that makes there immune systym go to the dump. there is no tru test withought going in and taking a biopsi of his intestine, and there is no cure. they dont know alot about it but she gave me some paperwork to read on it. she said however it could be as simple as a liver infection which can b treated with antibiotics. my hubby and my mom read the paper work and ive been crying all day. he runs around fine, eats, drinks, goes to the bathroom, i just dont understand. the vet calls me tom morning with the results of the blood tests. there are certain levels that tells them if they have it, even though theres no real true test, if his levels read a certain way, theres a huge chance he does. i dont understand it no matter how many times i read it. I wasnt brought up with religion, my mom believes in the universe. im asking u ladys please, please, watever u believe in, please please pray for my lil angel. i CANT lose him, i will fall apart. he and Taylor are my absolute loves. i had to take an anxiety pill to stay calm enough to type this. thank u ladys so so much. i know this is very long but i had to make it long to explain just how special this angel is...
    Jennifer Middleton

Re: nervous.. VERY long but please read.. asking for prayers

the meds they gave him for the urinary track infection (which he does have as well) made him sick so he threw up his dinner, so wen i called the vet to tell her, she said hold off on the meds till we get the results tom morning. hes eaten since then a lil and kept it down...
    Jennifer Middleton

oh jenn, i'm so sorry. i know no words are good enough but know that we are thinking of you and praying for lucky's recovery. hugs.

Awwww, I wish I could make things better for you. Just know that I will be thinking of you and your sweet Lucky.....
    Dee

Jenn I am so sorry, as a cat lover I would absolutely die if something happened to either one of my precious cats. I will pray for you and Lucky! (((Hugs)))
    Rebecca

6. Re: nervous.. VERY long but please read.. asking for prayers

Aw Jenn. Things are rough right now. I will pray for Lucky and please hang in there!!!
    The Shackretary

Thinking of you and lil Lucky!

Boy oh Boy!
    You've been having a tough time.
    I certainly am hoping that Lucky will be able to recover from his ailments and live on for many years to come.
    Our little gray kitty who lived to 17 and passed away last month was the runt...weighed 3.8#, and had kinks in her tail too!
    We fed her with an eye dropper when she was tiny.
    Good Luck with Lucky!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Prayers for you and your furbaby.
    shelley

Prayers wing out to you. I'm so sorry to read all this. I hope you get good news in the morning.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread