+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a Quick Hi

Just a Quick Hi

Hope everyone is doing great. I haven't visited in awhile. Not doing a whole lot of swapping these days. Been reading and crocheting some.
    Janet

Your little is a lot when you give it your all.

Re: Just a Quick Hi

Thanks for dropping in, Janet. Haven't seen you around in ages. What are you making with crochet? I used to be mad for it, but haven't really picked up a hook since I started to stamp. Isn't it funny how our crafts go in cycles like that?
    Go check out the gallery, that always gets me inspired to stamp.
    Sarah

hi Janet!!! it is great to see you here. stop in to chat even though your not stamping much right now, we still like to hear from you

Hey Janet-glad to see you here and see you are doing great! We miss you here so you need to stop by more often!!

Hi Janet! We've not met yet but wanted to say hello anyway. So what are you crocheting?
    Dee

Hi Janet. So glad you popped in to say hello. Stay in touch.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Hi Janet, glad you stopped by. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were.

Kathy

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Hi Janet! It's always fun to see you! I'm not Swapping right now either--and I took a long break from card making too, but now I'm back at it like a crazy woman! Too bad we can't read and craft at the same time! I LOVE to read also! Hope we'll see you here more often!
    --Lidia

+ Reply to Thread