+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

1. Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

I am probably going to order milk and oj to be delivered to the scrap room on friday and saturday morning. I could also do Sunday, but I know that a lot of us like to go to the buffet for breakfast on Sunday, so I'm wondering if we would really need it on Sunday??

I figure with milk, we can bring our own cereal if we want...or drink it with the muffins that we usually have laying around...or whatever!!

I need to know how much to order, so please tell me

#1 which you would drink (milk or OJ) and how much (# of glasses) each morning

#2 would anyone like to have bagels and cream cheese delivered? they come by the dozen, so I will only do this if many people are interested....we could also do this on one day but not the other.....

#3 would anyone like me to get coffee?? I do not drink coffee, so those of you that do will have to tell me....can you get free coffee out in the lobby?? I do not know....

#4 oh and I guess I should ask do you want me to do anything for Sunday morning or NOT?

P.S. This is all included in what you already paid. You will not be paying any additional. Chances are everyone will still be getting some change, even with our food and drink orders included....

Thank you for your help and input!!!
    Traci

Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

I would drink the juice.

FREE coffee in the lobby, don't order that.

Bagels would be good. I would eat one.

stinkycheese says:

she would use milk for her oatmeal and drink juice.

bagels would be good too.

Is oatmeal available for free? --- then I would ditto stinkycheese. Otherwise, I would drink juice; I love bagels so definitely I would have 1 bagel and definitely need coffee (with milk).
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

5. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

No Joanne....there is nothing available for free that I know of other than coffee! There isn't a continental breakfast or anything. I have brought instant oatmeal packets in the past and had that... they also have hot water available in case you want to make tea or cocoa or something.

Since there is a restaurant on site, they don't offer a continental breakfast. Some people go to the dining room and eat, and others of us usually just bring stuff that we can eat. We usually have LOTS of snacks on hand (anything that won't spoil).

Technically, they ask us not to bring our own food, but we always have a whole table filled with food and nobody has EVER said anything to us. Now we did get in trouble last year when they found out we were drinking! Because SHERRI didn't get a liquor permit for us. LOL!!! so now we've learned how to hide it!

I plan to bring my own cereal since we will have milk. We always go to WalMart at least 5 times a day, so you can buy anything you would like once you get there too..
    Traci

Love it. I would have the oj. coffee is in the lobby. Oh bagels and cream cheese would be a treat for breakfast. Sunday morning is buffet time in the restaurant. Yeah. I did not know we got in trouble for the liquor..
    Kim

7. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

Don't drink coffee, not a fan of juice, LOVE bagels but only plain (preferably ones that have never had illicit contact w/a blueberry. Ewwwwwwww!), will probably make a McDs run as that is my breakfast of choice but could probably be talked into a breakast buffet.....

8. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

I do enjoy orange juice, definitely skip the coffee there is coffee, tea, and I thought cocoa packets for free. I am bringing my travel coffee mug this year those styrofoam cups didn't hold so much - I drink alot of coffee I am an oatmeal/cereal person too. I can plan ahead and bring some since there will be milk! That was pretty smart thinking Traci! Bagels I can take or leave. If they are there I am sure I will partake, if not no biggie! I know we always have a TON of food. I will keep it in mind to hide the booze! I didn't know you guys got busted last year. Remember the drunk people the first year trying to get in our room ha ha ha..
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

I HAVE to make it to Palooza one of these years! It sounds like so much fun!
    --Lidia

10. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

Yes Lidia!!!!! We would sure love to see you!!! maybe we'll have to come up your way again sometime!!
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread