+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

Hybrid View

Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

Quote Originally Posted by mydogstinks2 View Post

I think that if we take our booze to our rooms at night we will be ok. lol
    yes, and not leave it out on the table!!!

of course, i did come up with a good hiding place.

oh, can't wait for the new beverages i discovered!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

2. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

There is also a Subway, a Ruby Tuesdays, and a really good mexican restaurant................we usually hit all of those at least once.
    Traci

Do we go to scrapbook stores too? In other words, I should bring extra cash! lol
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

4. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

I think the first time I went, I did go to Archivers and another stamp store but it was in Ft Wayne, if I remember right and it took awhile to get there. This last time I don't think we went anywhere except to the Walmart for snacks, the mexican restaurant and Subway. I love Subway .
    The Shackretary

We have a small craft/hobby store about 10 minutes from my house so about 25 minutes from the Inn. They are "ok" if you just want a few little things.

There is a store called The Country Loft that is about 30 minutes from my house so about 45 minutes from the Inn.

Then there is Archivers, Micheals, Hobby Lobby, Joann's & the stamp store {stamping day and night} in Fort Wayne about 45 minutes from the Inn.

6. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

I WANT TURTLE CAKE! I am like Traci, I have will power to not eat the whole thing but I am dying to try it. I am up for veggies, I always like munchies when I craft. I know we always have had a table full of munchies! I am getting so excited girls!!!1
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Traci, thanks for all your effort to keep us fed and watered!! Sounds like Kimmy & I will keep the coffee machine drained. Everything that you have mentioned will be great with me! I love bagles, oj, milk for my oatmeal (which I will bring) and we'll probably do the usual first walmart run for paper goods! It's going to be so fun!!! can't wait.
    sweetpea

8. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

Sorry for my late reply...missed this post when it was posted originally. I think the free lobby coffee provided by the Inn is really good coffee, I don't think we'd need to get some specifically for our room. I'll be drinking my fair share too. I'd have milk in my cereal and drink a glass of OJ too if we got it. If we had bagles and cream cheese, I'd partake in them as well. Since Sunday is more of just a pack up and go kinda day I don't think snacks etc would be wise--we'll probably have plently left over by then anyways. I'm all for the turtle cake, but I'll be passing on the booze :-)
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I do not need the milk or OJ (personally) but would like a bagel if we want those included. I like the Sunday breakfast as the last meal before I hit the road. Thanks!

I can not wait!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

10. Re: Important Question for those of you attending Shackapalooza:

We will be getting 2 pitchers of milk and 2 pitchers of OJ Friday and Saturday morning at 8:00. They said they will bring it on ice so it will stay cool. We are also getting a dozen assorted bagels and cream cheese with a toaster. Friday at 3:00 we are getting chips and salsa, and Saturday at 3:00 we are getting pretzels and dip.
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread