+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

1. 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

I have NO idea!! I guess I better start thinking about it ...
    The Shackretary

2. Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

I just want to make some cards for my stash!!!! nice and low key this time!
    Traci

Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

I want to do birthday cards and play around with my new halloween stamps. Also, thinking I need some simple note cards. Oh and Kimmy will be practicing her frosting skills.
    Kim

4. Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

MY SWAPS!!! Everyone join so you have something to do!!! LOL I also want to start on Christmas cards. I guess it's time to start THINKING about packing!!!

5. Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

really?!!? I have to plan ahead? can't I just somehow cram everything I own in the crop room and figure it out then? LOL! I hate the planning part - could you tell? I am very excited to see you girls and learn some new frosting skills! I think that Christmas cards idea is a good one. I also have some stamps that have never seen ink I wouldn't mind playing with. SEE YOUS SOON!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I'm going to try to work on some card sets so I have something to sell at the next craft fair but I have to ship most of my supplies up to Suzi. Guess I'd better start filling up that box.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

7. Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I'm going to try to work on some card sets so I have something to sell at the next craft fair but I have to ship most of my supplies up to Suzi. Guess I'd better start filling up that box.
    Tell me what tools you NEED & we can make sure I have what you'll have to take with you. You can use my cutter & Cuttlebug. What else do you need??

Suzi, I'll let you know. I have to pull out the cards that I want to make to see what type of supplies I'll need. Then I'll let you know.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Frosting skills? Of what are we speaking here?? Will there be baking at Shackapalooza that I don't know about?

Well, I will NOT be making 4 advent calendars this year, that's for sure!! I am working on Christmas cards. I have some prototypes in the making. I did lots of embossing and playing around at our last get together trying out various stamps and papers and embossing powders. I also think a few cards for my stash is a good idea.

Kathy

10. Re: 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

You don't remember the wedding cake I got "volunteered" to help decorate? Kim is going to teach me some frosting skills
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

+ Reply to Thread