+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

I always put gary's "should be whites" in a pile on the foot of the bed for him to put away, and it never fails Ziggy & Zoid will nap on them. I'm pretty sure if Zoid stretches out anymore Ziggy is going to fall off!

2. Re: Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

Oh no way. Not here with Charlie. He would not have that! LOL Since the dogs are not allowed on our bed or the couch and that's where I usually fold the laundry.
    The Shackretary

3. Re: Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

LOL!! Silly Kitties!!! Jack is NOT allowed in our room. Scott's allergic; he allows Jack in the house but the bedroom is a dander free zone (pet dander anyway!) I fold the laundry on the couch or chair & then put it back in the basket. Jack sometimes tries to jump in the basket but not often. The kids SHOULD put their clothes away as soon as I put them in their rooms (not Jack free zones!) but they rarely do. As far as I know, Jack doesn't bother their clothes. They each have a "sherpa" blanket & Jack likes THAT!!!

Re: Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

Quote Originally Posted by suzi_f View Post
    LOL!! Silly Kitties!!! Jack is NOT allowed in our room. Scott's allergic; he allows Jack in the house but the bedroom is a dander free zone (pet dander anyway!) I fold the laundry on the couch or chair & then put it back in the basket. Jack sometimes tries to jump in the basket but not often. The kids SHOULD put their clothes away as soon as I put them in their rooms (not Jack free zones!) but they rarely do. As far as I know, Jack doesn't bother their clothes. They each have a "sherpa" blanket & Jack likes THAT!!!
    hmm.. maybe my kitties need more cushy nap zones??
    lol

YES! My cats do that! before i can even get the clothes out of the laundry basket, they are in it making themselves comfy.. i pick them up and move them, the come back... its like a game!
    Jennifer Middleton

6. Re: Do your pets love to lay on laundry?

My cats are always where they should not be! And laundry is a big one! If I set Steve's socks on the end of the bed, they become cat toys!

My cat loves to park herself in a round laundry basket , that I have in our bathroom. She also know that I put my pony tail holders in to be washed. I have to bury them, within the laundry. When she does manage to get one of them, I always hear a lot of commotion in the kitchen. She sleeps alot, so if I hear commotion, then I know that she's found something that she shouldn't be doing! I then go investigate, and sure enough there's the the pony tail holder on the kitchen floor. I know I didn't leave it there!
    shelley

This is hysterical!
    Of course the cats will get onto anything they think they shouldn't be on!
    One of my favorite sayings is: If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cat!
    Joanie

my dog will make a bed in a pile of clothes (clean or dirty, she doesn't mind). Oh, and socks are not safe around her either. If the boys leave any laying around, they get mysterious holes in them. I never actually see her eating them, but I am sure it's her handy work.
    Sarah

dog's and cat's love to lay on the laundry here too.

+ Reply to Thread