+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza? UPDATED 3/31/11

1. Question Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza? UPDATED 3/31/11

Anyone interested? Here's the link I've purchased from in the past. I order 12 rolls for myself (usually lasts me about a year) which makes it about $2.46 a roll (36 yards/roll). I would split the shipping between those who want in and bring them to Polooza.

3/31/11 UPDATE: I went to Michaels today to check out the refills they had in the store...a 2 pack (36 yds each) of the regular adhesive (not acid free) was regularly priced at $5.99. So with a 40% coupon that makes each roll $1.80. So it is cheaper to just buy them at Michaels with a coupon and of course with a 50% off coupon the deal is even better! Because of this I will not be placing the group buy thru the link I mentioned above. But If someone needs me to pick some up from my Michaels to bring to Polooza I can. Just let me know.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza?

I would be interested for sure. I usually order 3M ATG 924 1/4" x 36 yds and I'll order 12 rolls. Thanks Jennifer.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Dang, I keep forgetting to double check how many I have when I am in the basement. I think I am good, but I should never assume! How much is Michael's selling the rolls for now that they have them? Is it any cheaper with a 40% coupon? Have stayed away from there since Christmas!

Kathy

i think we figured that the box of 2 were cheaper. it's $3.79 for a box of 2. they are here.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Oh wow, Jennifer maybe we need to look into Angie's post.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Oh wow, Jennifer maybe we need to look into Angie's post.
    traci got those in november (was it novemeber??)

{click above for my craft blog!}

I gotta say, that makes no sense! They sell them individually- loose, without a box- for more money than they are selling them in a 2 pack box. Yes, definitely the 2 pack is a better price. Weird though!

Kathy

8. Re: Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza?

Yes, I agree the 2 pack is a better deal at $1.90/roll-even cheaper if we buy more than 11 boxes, but I had no idea Michaels was selling them now. I tried to look at Michaels.com--found the 2 pack, but it doesn't list a price. I haven't been in Michaels in forever either.
    Jennifer

9. Re: Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza?

I will have to look at what I have. I'll let you know. thanks!
    Traci

10. Re: Group Buy ATG Refills for Spring Polooza? UPDATED 3/31/11

Updated, Please see the first post!
    Jennifer

+ Reply to Thread