+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Guest List for Spring Palooza - ***Edited****

Re: Final Guest List for Spring Palooza

Yea! ... I can not wait ... just got the full approval from work for these days ... and even 1/'2 day on Wednesday ... so I might drive over Wednesday afternoon and get there around dinner.
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

2. Re: Final Guest List for Spring Palooza - ***Edited****

Updated the original post to say that Kylene cannot come. We will have 14 people!
    Traci

Unhappy Re: Final Guest List for Spring Palooza - ***Edited****

Hey Ladies!! I decided I better become a member of Stamp-Shack before I arrive to my 3rd Palooza!!! So, here I am.... yes, this is Kristi!!!
    I am SOOO looking forward to Palooza next month! It will be great getting to see you wonderful ladies again, and I get to meet a couple more!

Traci is correct, my sister is not going to be able to make it now... her sister-in-law is battling cancer and just found out that it has pretty much spread throughout her body. So needless to say, they don't know how long it will be for her. Kylene needs to be home and available to her family right now. They rely on her greatly, since she is a critical care nurse. Anyway, she would love to be able to come, but can't this time. Hopefully next time she will come with me!

See you all soon!

4. Re: Final Guest List for Spring Palooza - ***Edited****

hi Kristie!!! I haven't met you yet but will in 3 weeks!!! Woohoo!!! Hugs to your sister & her family!

+ Reply to Thread