+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

I'd better get my supplies ready to ship up to Suzi so she has them for when we start driving out on Thursday morning.

Anyone else starting to get ready? Every time I think about it, my heart starts pounding because I'm so excited.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Re: Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

I have some things packed and a list of things to pack. It's going to be so fun!
    Kim

3. Re: Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

Uh, em, duh. I've done NOTHING! LOL I will start thinking. Soon?

4. Re: Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

I have a pile started does that count? I just hope the SNOW stops by then
    The Shackretary

I have nothing ready yet! I need to startt hinking about what I'm gonna work on.

6. Re: Yikes - 19 days until Palooza ...

I haven't started either! I am trying to think of what to work on so I can plan. Maybe Christmas cards I could get alot done!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Are you kidding me? I need to get myself in gear! I promised I would be more organized and actually TAKE what I am going to need.

Kathy

I know I should be packing... atleast be deciding what I am going to work on.... I don't know, I will probably end up being like the last 2 times.... taking way too much because I have no idea what I am going to work on!!!

I think I will have 1 day off of work between now and then, so maybe on that day I will get something figured out and packed!!!??

Guess I better figure something out! It will be here before we know it!!!
    See you ladies soon!!! Looking forward to the relaxing weekend!
    -Kristi

+ Reply to Thread