+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: mass heirloom stamp show 2011

Re: mass heirloom stamp show 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    OH boy, girls, not sure if you'll see this here, but I may have a problem. Believe me, I soooo eager to come and see you guys...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I had a mamogram about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The follow up letter said they needed more info. and to call the office. They said they needed another mamogram on the left side. I figured it was not clear..no worries. I get there and they take another mamogram and I wait (in that designer gown) till the radiologist says ok. Instead the radiologist comes in and says she wants to do an ultrasound. As it happens, she's a radiologist/doctor. She's not comfortable with something she sees, but it's so small she can't be sure. she sends the film/cd to my gyno. Gyno calls and says go get biopsied. Another ultrasound, another mamogram and 2 biopsies later, I have an apt with a surgeon tomorrow (Friday 5/6). The biopsies came back as cancerous..not sure about the lymph nodes. My intention is to get to the convention if at all possible!!! But I won't know till the time comes. Please pray!!!
    oh wow, patty..I am certainly sending up prayers!!! It sound good that it was so small they could not tell..early is good. Please keep us posted! I hope to see you..girl time will be good for you.
    (((hugs)))

Oh Patty, I will be thinking of you! I sure hope you will be able to come and get some good girl time in with us. So scary.....please be sure to let us know how it's going!
    Dee

Oh, dear!
    I am so sorry you have been dealing with this worry, and now the biopsies and all.
    I am praying for the best for your outcome.
    I do hope you will be able to go to Springfield...fingers are crossed!
    HUGS
    Joanie

4. Re: mass heirloom stamp show 2011

Oh Patty. Hugs . Hugs. Hugs.
    "Small Gestures BIG Love"

5. Re: mass heirloom stamp show 2011

Patty, I will be thinking of you!!! Hope to see you in Springfield!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    OH boy, girls, not sure if you'll see this here, but I may have a problem. Believe me, I soooo eager to come and see you guys...but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I had a mamogram about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The follow up letter said they needed more info. and to call the office. They said they needed another mamogram on the left side. I figured it was not clear..no worries. I get there and they take another mamogram and I wait (in that designer gown) till the radiologist says ok. Instead the radiologist comes in and says she wants to do an ultrasound. As it happens, she's a radiologist/doctor. She's not comfortable with something she sees, but it's so small she can't be sure. she sends the film/cd to my gyno. Gyno calls and says go get biopsied. Another ultrasound, another mamogram and 2 biopsies later, I have an apt with a surgeon tomorrow (Friday 5/6). The biopsies came back as cancerous..not sure about the lymph nodes. My intention is to get to the convention if at all possible!!! But I won't know till the time comes. Please pray!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    shelley

Hugs Patty. I am praying for a positive outcome and hoping you will be able to come with us too. Keep us posted.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

8. Re: mass heirloom stamp show 2011

Oh dear, Patty. HUGE HUGS and thoughts and Prayers!!
    Jennifer

My blog

thinking of you, patty. xoxo

{click above for my craft blog!}

Patty I'm so sorry and will be praying it will all be alright. Please keep us updated!

+ Reply to Thread