+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

I know Shackie girls are the best and are always willing to share EVERYTHING.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

i'm bringing me...that's the biggest item i have!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    i'm bringing me...that's the biggest item i have!!
    It's the BEST thing you can bring, well in addition to bringing your cute mom!

Kathy

4. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

I texted Chris asking her what she is planning to bring and as of right now, she is bringing her cuttlebug (does this make 3-4 cuttlebugs? LOL). She CAN bring her Cricut but last year no one even used it. Just let me or her know if she should bring it. She is also bringing her sewing machine. I think she did that last year and worked on it alot. I should bring mine but its so noisy. I can't sew and talk though ....
    The Shackretary

Is she kidding, nobody used her Cricut last year? How does she think I made all the numbers and letters for the advent calendars I spent all weekend working on? I used the heck out of it! Although I plan on having no Cricut needs this year.

Kathy

6. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

Looks like the "big" items I have have already been mentioned...I am bringing all of my Nesties and CB folders as well. I'm sure there will be plenty of those to go around.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I am bringing a Big Shot
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

+ Reply to Thread