+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

1. Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

For example, cricut, big shot, cuttlebug, bind-it-all, etc etc etc

I am trying to pack "lighter" since I am picking Angie and Mary up at the airport. I don't think they would take too kindly to being strapped on the roof! haha!!!

Kristi has offered to bring anything I want her to in her car... but I just thought we should make a "master list" so to speak...So is anyone for sure planning on bringing bigger items???

thanks!
    Traci

2. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

Shall I just take a pic of my craft closet; I'm bringing ALOT!!! LOL But, I guess the Cuttlebug is the only BIG piece I'm bringing. LOL

3. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

I just posted this over at facebook too in case Chris can't get into the shack.
    The Shackretary

4. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

good idea. thanks Sherri. That's why you're the shackretary, and I'm not!
    Traci

5. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    good idea. Thanks sherri. That's why you're the shackretary, and i'm not!
    ha ha ha ha ha
    The Shackretary

Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

I'm also bringing my Bug and the few Nesties and dies I have. Chris usually brings her Cricut, but I haven't seen yet if she is this year or not. I don't own a lotof 'big' things.

Kathy

7. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

But I am bringing all of my Glimmer Mist if someone wants to use them. And join a certain GM swap.....hint, hint, hint. LOL

8. Re: Can we make a list of the "big items" that everyone is bringing to Palooza?

I can bring my cricut and cinch if anyone wants. Let me know and I'll add them to the pile I have a cb too and I was going to bring my cb folders and nesties.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I can't bring any big ticket items but I can bring a few cuttlebug folders. I'll list what I have in case anyone would like to use them but you have to let me know if or which ones I should bring. I just feel like I won't be contributing much to share.

Swiss Dots, Happy Birthday, Spots & Dots, Script, Birthday Jelly, D'vine Swirl, Iron Works, Heart Blocks, Just My Type, Traffic Jam, Snowflakes. I also have Sizzix Top Note, Bigz Clear large scallop square
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Joanne, unless there is a specific one you know you will want to use, chances are one of us will have the rest of them. I always just throw all of mine into a box and bring them all. Don't worry about bringing stuff, it's a little hard when some of you have to fly in. We're all just glad y'all show up!
    The one year a maintenance man walking by the room and looked in asked if we were having a rummage sale with all the stuff we all had! That always cracks me up. We always attract attention from the other guests, but in a good way!

Don't worry about borrowing stuff, I always borrow some of Traci's punches(and stamps). A lot of borrowing goes on, it's a good thing!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread