Closed Thread

Thread: Renewal notice?

Question Renewal notice?

Can someone tell me if I get a notice to renew? Or is it automatically renewed or what do I do? Mine is up in May and really hope I don't mess up and let it lapse?
    Dee

Re: Renewal notice?

I'm not sure either Dee, but I'll be watching to see what the answer is. If there is no notice, I hope they consider starting that habit. I could use it!!

I'm not sure./.I always watch my date so I renew on my own..if yours is close I'd renew now before the fee goes up!!

4. Re: Renewal notice?

I got a renewal e-mail letting me know my subscription was expiring soon. I think it was about 7-10 days.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

I will renew this weekend. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for some automatic thing or just go ahead and do it?
    Dee

I'll have to look into this...Last time it wasn't when I thought it would be. Maybe I should just send the $ and not worry.

7. Re: Renewal notice?

Well, oddly enough last year I went in to PayPal and took away the automatic subscription renewal option as someone here had suggested. Low and behold the 12.00 recently was taken from my acct for the renewal. I was not real happy that I got no notice ahead of time and the money just came out. I have no idea how it happened when I clearly remember taking it out of auto renewal...huh
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

Is the renewal date the same date as what's on your profile???

9. Re: Renewal notice?

I got an email letting me know. I let it automatically renew. But have since changed it. I hope they don't just take it, as I don't think I want to renew again.

10. Re: Renewal notice?

Hi,

I would like to clarify how this works a bit. Your subscription here at Stamp-Shack auto-renews. You do not have to do anything at all. You should get an e-mail about a week before letting you know you are coming up for renewal. Then on your anniversary date paypal is actually where everything occurs and the paypal servers send us your payment.

As far as cancelling it goes. You have full control in your paypal accounts to cancel your subscription. You don't even need to contact us to do this. Please make sure you understand this as it applies to any subscription you purchase through paypal on any website not just ours. Once a subscription is canceled it is impossible for us to bill you again. Stampinmom not sure how you went to cancel but if there is an outstanding issue to clear up just let us know in support.

The buyer can always cancel in their own accounts. If you cancel your subscription and you are not auto-renewing like the system is setup for you may lose your current pricing once we raise it. It is very problematic for any site to go back and try to fix canceled subscribers who want their old pricing back. If you plan on being here at The Shack long-term then you should leave it on auto-renew.

Thanks,
    Shackie Mike

Closed Thread