+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

I got home a few hours ago. All my stuff has been put away and laundry being done. We had a fab weekend, much gabbing and laughing was done. Lots of crafting too. It goes by so quickly, seemingly even faster this time than before. I miss everyone already.

Maybe tomorrow I can add some pics to the gallery.

Kathy

Re: It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

So glad that you had a great time! and got home safely too! Can't wait to see the pics.
    Dee

3. Re: It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

Pictures will be fun to see.

4. Re: It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

I got home about 4:30. My personal stuff is all washed and put away, but my stamping stuff will have to wait until tomorrow!
    Traci

Welcome home girls. Glad everyone made it home safely.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

i got home about an hour ago. not even unpacking tonight...will have to wait until tomorrow after work.

longest flight ever...45 minute delay leaving detriot, then a 120 mile headwind slowed it even more. but now i'm going to crash, since even thought the clock says 1040, my body thinks it is 1240. 7am is going to be here too soon!!

such a good weekend!! i miss everyone already.

{click above for my craft blog!}

I didn't unpack a thing. Today I will be more motivated. The weekend was such a blast.
    Kim

8. Re: It's official, Spring Palooza 2011 is over.

I saved all my unpacking for today too. I was much too lazy Sunday after getting home to do it...think staying up til 3am on Saturday had something to do with it! This is truely the best weekend ever, can't wait to stamp the night away with you all again!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread