+ Reply to Thread

Thread: StL Tornados

1. StL Tornados

Some pretty scary storms hit here last night. We're totally fine here; didn't even know what was going on until the movie we were watching ended. Storms that hit North County & the airport usually head straight over & smack us when they're done in MO. This time, the storm went south! It doesn't sound like there were any serious injuries but SO MUCH DAMAGE!! Houses destroyed, house w/serious damage and the airport is closed indefinately!! Unfortunately, the storms are not done here. Hopefully, nothing serious will come of these but I guess when you have a giant tree in the middle of your roof, even RAIN is NOT WELCOME!!!

Re: StL Tornados

I'm glad your okay.
    shelley

Glad you're all ok. Guess we have had some bad storms lately that I have been oblivious to. Apparently some nights I sleep better than I think I do.

Kathy

Glad to hear you're ok...it's really frightening...is it me or are there MANY more of these storms than there were years ago? Maybe it's my age...but it seems the weather is getting worse. Hopefully we've already seen the worst of it.

I heard about these storms. We had some doozies a few days ago when we lost power. I'm glad that you're okay. Stay safe thru the next round and we'll do the same. We're expecting some tonight.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

well I'm glad you are okay. terrible storms!

I saw the pictures from the airport on the news. Man, that would have been so scary. Do you folks ever get used to that? We never experience anything like that all, so I can't fathom it.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread