+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Over 800 Stamps!

Over 800 Stamps!

I was at my LSS yesterday and she gave me a flyer for a stamp sale this Fri and Sat...over 800 stamps priced between 50 cents and $5.00! Woo hoo! Since I don't have that many stamps (probably between 20 and 30), I'm really looking forward to this! Plus, I get paid on Wed...coincidence? I think not!
    Linzy

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    That would be exciting--especially if you know that you can afford it--have fun!
    --Lidia

Wow, you are going to have a fun shopping trip!

How fun!

I read your title and thought, "Oh Linzy has counted her stamps and she has over 800... well, that's not too many..."

It's a little sad when I think 800 stamps isn't that many.

Don't ask me to count mine, I can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    How fun!

I read your title and thought, "Oh Linzy has counted her stamps and she has over 800... well, that's not too many..."

It's a little sad when I think 800 stamps isn't that many.

Don't ask me to count mine, I can't do it.
    LOL, Erin, I'm with you. I refuse to count my stamps, I'd probably have a panic attack!

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    I won't count my stamps either! But if I had that kind of sale around here and could afford it, watch out! I'd be there when the door opens and stay all day and add 800 more stamps to my collection

Have much fun at your LSS's sale.
    Michelle

Wow! Linzy you lucky girl! Heck, If there was a sale like that going on here, I would have to UM all of the stamps before I brought them Home so that I could hide them better!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

8. Wow, that sounds like quite a sale. Have fun!

Laura

9. Quote Originally Posted by emmcee View Post
    I won't count my stamps either! But if I had that kind of sale around here and could afford it, watch out! I'd be there when the door opens and stay all day and add 800 more stamps to my collection

Have much fun at your LSS's sale.
    I couldnt agree more! NO WAY can I count my stamps and frankly I don't want to know the numbers. It has to do with creativity, right? I NEED this many bazillions to keep creative...right? HELP!
    Jennifer

My blog

+ Reply to Thread