+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got Emily's "stuff" all moved back for the summer and met her new boyfriend

1. Got Emily's "stuff" all moved back for the summer and met her new boyfriend

She has been dating this guy Timmy for about 3 months. He is a year older than her and he seems real nice. He helped us load up her stuff and then we took them out for mexican for an early dinner before we headed back (celebrated Cinco de Mayo a day early!).

Emily is there till Sunday as she has her last exam on Fri and wants to see some of her sorority sisters graduate on Saturday.

It was sure ALOT easier moving her back than GOING. Alot less people were there today moving out so it was nice. We were able to park right by her dorm building instead of parking miles away and walking miles to get there!!!!

She goes back mid August I think.
    The Shackretary

Re: Got Emily's "stuff" all moved back for the summer and met her new boyfriend

It's amazing how a year has gone already. My son comes home on the 20th of this month. He started later than Emily. Seems like she enjoyed herself and mine did too. I'm in a much better frame of mind this month than I was in August with his departure looming closer every day! lol
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

I'm sure glad the moving out was much easier! Glad you finally got to meet Timmy too!

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

How fun to have her moving back home soon! We'll be moving Daniel home sometime after the 18th or so--not clear on when exactly yet!
    --Lidia

another big job done. Does her boyfriend live close to you guys? I'll bet you'll be glad to have her home for a bit

+ Reply to Thread