+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day Off!!!

1. Day Off!!!

Well sort of. There is a major event at the local ski resort, The Tough Muddier. Its some kind of military type obstacle course. Mostly amatuers have signed up. Local ambulance services are expecting lots of calls. I'll be the 5th rig out. I have my fingers crossed...

Haven't had a day off in three weeks....

Re: Day Off!!!

Silly people! Hope they stay safe so you can stay home!
    Dee

I'm with Dee...hope nothing happens to anyone and you fall asleep on the couch. Take care of yourself

Bless your heart Lori! I hope you don't get called out so you can get some R&R. How is your dh doing? Making progress?

5. Re: Day Off!!!

Dh is slowly getting better. His sugar is starting to get to more normal levels. His breathing is better then its been in months. He's still not back to work. He has been cleared by pulmonary doc. Cardiologist is next week. If all three docs clear him, he'll be back to work in a couple of weeks!

Relaxing in my stamp room today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    Dh is slowly getting better. His sugar is starting to get to more normal levels. His breathing is better then its been in months. He's still not back to work. He has been cleared by pulmonary doc. Cardiologist is next week. If all three docs clear him, he'll be back to work in a couple of weeks!

I hope hubby is cleared soon. You certainly deserve some craft time!!

7. Re: Day Off!!!

My LSS called today, I won a $100 shopping spree at her store!!! I forgot all about dropping my name in the bucket!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post

Good to hear! Glad you are getting to the stamping room too- congrats on winning the shopping spree! That will be a nice reward for all that you have had to do this few weeks.

Well I am so glad to hear you had some good news for a change!!! Fingers crosssed for Steve's clean bill of health.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread