+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone on Hormone Replacement Therapy?

1. Is anyone on Hormone Replacement Therapy?

My hair has been falling out since February and I can really notice a difference. I am having HORRIBLE hot flashes so I am sure its all menopause related.

I am going to the gyn tomorrow to see what I can do.

I don't want to have to wear a wig
    The Shackretary

Re: Is anyone on Hormone Replacement Therapy?

I used hormone replacement therapy years ago but never had any problems with it. I stopped when the breast cancer scare happened and then never restarted. I hope your doctor can figure out what's wrong. I'm sure it's worrying you and that stress doesn't help. Hugs to you!

my mom did and is a firm believer in it!! good luck!!

I was on it for a few years. Still had hot flashes, but never lost any hair. The funny thing was that when I asked my doctor about it after years of being on it, she said well, your period will probably stop when you stop the pills. That was the end of me on that drug!!!

I took it for many many many years but didn't have any lost hair problems. I hope you find out what is causing your hair to do this.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I've been on HRT for 3 years. It has given me a very good quality of life, and removed all my symptoms, which were so bad I couldn't function at work. (Not good!) Good luck working through this; it's not easy although part of life for some.

7. Re: Is anyone on Hormone Replacement Therapy?

My dr said they have changed hormone replacement so much over the last few years and its definitely for the better.
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread