+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cats are funny!

1. Cats are funny!

Since I came home from West Springfield MA, Boots wouldn't come near me. Everytime I reached for him, he would duck and run. When I picked him up, he about turned himself inside out trying to get away. He acted alright/normal with everyone else though...This morning I tried to pet him and he batted at my fingers, pushing them away. He doesn't like my nail polish! My beautiful dark blue nails with the silver stars that Lesa did! He's terrified of them!! Crazy cat!!!

Re: Cats are funny!

Funny, they are able to make great observations- sometimes with certain shoes my cats react as if they have never seen me.

That is funny!
    shelley

I have some penguin slippers that totally freak out my cats...husband too! LOL Too funny Lori.

I thought maybe Boots was mad because you went away for a couple of days!
    LOL
    I don't think my kitty even noticed my navy with white polka dotted nails!
    HAHA
    Joanie

Dogs and cats are like people...if only they could speak. I would LOVE to know what they are thinking!!!

lol! I had a cat that would get hacked off at me if I went away, I would have to do some serious kitty butt kisssing to get him over it. That';s too funny , turns out he's scared of your pretty nails!

8. Re: Cats are funny!

I thought at first he was mad because I left, but I'm sure he's afraid of the nails. The other one is terrified of pill bottles. You shake a pill bottle any where near him, he's out of there!

9. Re: Cats are funny!

I thought you were going to say he was mad because you left too ! My dogs sure do get mad, they will totally turn there back to you. I would love to know what they are thinking too !

Okay this pic... me dressed up for Halloween as a Skunk.
    You don't even want to know what my cats did to me.
    Hissed, swatted, ran away, hid and then one acted like I look that way all the time!
    67Cats = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ = = ^,,^ =

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

+ Reply to Thread