+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sad today - my dog

Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

(((((hugs))))) I know how difficult it is to let our dear pets go. We had to put our mini-beagle Reba down last year; and now that we have a new dog, I sometimes mistakenly call her Reba.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I really appreciate all your hugs and comments. It makes me cry, but I know that each tear that drips from my eyes, lightens the pain that's in my heart. Thank you. When my husband saw that card tonite, even he got quite teary eyed. He wants me to do a scrapbook with those paw prints and hang them finished piece. Not sure I'm ready to see that framed yet.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by midnitecreations View Post
    I really appreciate all your hugs and comments. It makes me cry, but I know that each tear that drips from my eyes, lightens the pain that's in my heart. Thank you. When my husband saw that card tonite, even he got quite teary eyed. He wants me to do a scrapbook with those paw prints and hang them finished piece. Not sure I'm ready to see that framed yet.

I still have not been able to make a mini album of my beloved Zack and it's been a bout a year since he passed. you will do it when your ready.
    (more hugs)

4. Re: I'm so sad today - my dog

Oh Renu I am so very sorry. Saying goodbye to our dear family companions is certainly heart breaking. I send BIG HUGS as you and your family go through these difficult days.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.
    shelley

I am sending you a hug also, it is so sad when we lose a pet. - Nancy

Thank you.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Oh Renu, I'm so sad to hear of your loss. I personally do not have any pets, but I know it is like loosing a member of the family. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh I'm so sorry!!! ((((hugs))))

Renu, I am so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. It's always hard to lose part of your family, even the 4-legged ones...

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread